Thursday, August 23, 2007

Week 6 - Thing 14 - Technorati

It was interesting to see what different approaches showed for Learning 2.0. A search for blog posts brought up 25,615 posts. However, if you went in advanced search and used exact phrase it narrowed it down to 3,838 posts. Searching by tags brought up 21,156 posts, 509 blogs, 20 videos and 319 photos. Good if you are trying to separate out particular items of interest. Blog directory yielded 545 blogs.
I looked at top favorited, searches and blogs. I found it to be mostly tech related or social. I did not find that surprising at all. Boing Boing was about the only thing that sparked any interest. I could see an advantage to using advanced search if I was really interested to find relevant blogs to something I was working on.

No comments: